When I asked the children today what their favourite parts of this week had been, I was surprised by quite how much we have done!
- “Watching the chicks hatch
- Releasing the butterflies
- Making the paper loop chicks
- The butterfly that landed on (*child’s name*’s) back
- Golden Time
- Watching and learning about the triops
- Playing with the chicks
- Maths work
- Cuddling the chicks
- A chick falling asleep in my hand
- When Jimmy (a new born) chick did some gymnastics
- Lunch time- yummy food (especially apple crumble on Thursday)
- Nearly finishing my really long reading book
- Playing tennis at breaktime
- Watching our plants grow
- Bringing a ray in for ‘show and tell’
- Planting our seed heads
- Having time with Mrs Hazell”
Arh, bless, and that’s why I love working in Key Stage One.
Everyone has worked hard this week. Well done everyone! Here is a piece of writing from everyone about what we did this week.